• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S: ZX 880 mod sled

Aug 27, 2008
'01 chassis with many extra's. Big bore motor by CPI Racing with less than 700 miles. Motor is 880cc's, doo bottom end with resleeved jugs to accept Kawi KX 500 pistons. CPI head with dome inserts to run on 91 octane. cylinders ported to let the beast breathe better. On race gas motor dyno'd @ 172 HP! Oil injection removed for reliability and weight reduction. Hyperlite billet roller secondary clutch to accept cat helixes. Extrovert drivers, 159" x 2.25" Camoplast finger track, Billet Idler wheels w/ 8" rears, Boss Hi-rise seat, custom tipped up tunnel with grated wide running boards, Cat handle bars, Avenger III by racepack w/ 2 egt, water temp, and tach, plus much more. Rush trailing arms in front, with '02 geometry and rev rebuildable HPG front shocks. I'm sure I'm forgetting many things about this sled. I'd like to have $3900 out of it. If i can't get decent money out of it within a couple of weeks, I'll just part it out. Here's a few pic, I'm not smart enough to get the others uploaded, but email me for more pic's. Either PM me, reply here, or you can email me... slove009@hotmail.com

IMG_1429.jpg

Premium Features