• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Plenty of great riding left this year!

Timbersled

Premium Member
Apr 22, 2008
Now is the perfect time to buy a Mountain Horse kit!!!! If you heard we are sold out, that is right. But there are dealers out there with 1 or 2 kits left that would love to sell one to you now. There is close to 3 months of prime riding left this year so don't wait until next year, get one now.

If you can't find one, shoot me an email or call and I will see what I can do to help you.

See our Dealer Locator

Posted by Dave @ Timbersled

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
bike dilema

hope there's some snow for awhile. been trying to get my snowbike out of the shop for a month............I'm a slow fabicator, tooo much thinking not enough action, hoping there's a patch of snow in june to try this thing out. upside snow was blowing by the shop this morning in Missoula. downside is I'm eye balling my Yzf and pipestone riding is commencing.

Hey any suggestions for new bigger battery that fits my wr450 to be snowbike.

M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
Good point! We actually have more season ahead of us than behind us! We have ridden Jan, and Feb and half of March. Now we have the rest of March, April, May, and half of June yet to ride. The snow is deeper now than it has been all year. Spring riding in a Jersy on a 50 degree day and blue sky is amazing fun. :) Those can be marathon days, 60 to 70 milers!

up-high

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta Canada
Did you let the battery warm up before you tried to start? Lithium ferrous batteries need a load to warm the battery before it gives full cranking amps.

Premium Features