• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mid Season Update on Upgrades on 2019 Summit 175 X

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
If you could only have one sled is it safe to assume it would be the 175"?

YES! But it depends on where you ride. I am lucky I ride deep powder all the time, if it is not deep I ski, which is also why I have the 175, 2-3 guys on it up through tough terrain with deep snow. I have no problem riding it on lower snow days and actually then it works great in the draws and tough creek bottoms and tight trees. But it can be harder due to hook up instead of mowing into the tough snow and standing up, which can be tough to on a 154 too but a 154 stands up easier without the hook up. I find the 175 still very lively.

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
you find a big difference between the coil over Verdi’s the air only shocks you ran last year ?

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
you find a big difference between the coil over Verdi’s the air only shocks you ran last year ?

I really like the evols they worked awesome and are easy to set up, no issues. but at the end of the season I rode a demo sled from lifestyles in washington 175 with fox coil overs and I was sold on them, at the end of the day the whoops get pretty huge and it was that day with the amount of people on the mountain, I was railing down the trail at the end of the day and normally when you do you get a little squirrely when the skis grab, but it never did it once. Of course in the deep snow they all are good but this year with side hilling, technical stuff and the title airs I get , i am sold on the coil overs and easier to set up, well easy instal and no set up, just 3 levels of stiffness.

Premium Features