• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rumors about New Gen 4 850 delivery for customers is delayed to january 2017??

nilsmountain

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2008
Lemmenjoki,Finland
Has anybody else heard this? I heard that BRP has some kind of broblems with 850 engine production that cause some delay for delivery date for customers. Rumors about january 2017 new estimated... :'( :face-icon-small-sho

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Has anybody else heard this? I heard that BRP has some kind of broblems with 850 engine production that cause some delay for delivery date for customers. Rumors about january 2017 new estimated... :'( :face-icon-small-sho

Have heard NOTHING about this.
Will put our some feelers on Monday..

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

debunked.png

Just got off the phone with BRP Corporate.

And I quote "There have been NO changes to our delivery schedule"

850 E-Tecs will begin delivery in fall.

VittMaxx

Premium Member
Apr 14, 2014

[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for your info. We all hope the delivery will be within the schedule:face-icon-small-hap

VittMaxx

Premium Member
Apr 14, 2014
But there are still different dates given....some on Dootalk say Sept...while others say dealers promise December....3 months looks like huge gap....

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
But there are still different dates given....some on Dootalk say Sept...while others say dealers promise December....3 months looks like huge gap....

Different parts of the country. For example usually the mtn dealers get their sleds before the midwest ones since they usually have snow first. Always been that way.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

Thanks a lot for your info. We all hope the delivery will be within the schedule:face-icon-small-hap[/QUOTE]

Right there with ya brother.
I am JUST AS EXCITED to see MY new sled as is anyone else!!

VittMaxx

Premium Member
Apr 14, 2014
Thanks a lot for your info. We all hope the delivery will be within the schedule:face-icon-small-hap

Right there with ya brother.
I am JUST AS EXCITED to see MY new sled as is anyone else!![/QUOTE]
It happens again... We all are excited to see the miracle with new sled platform:eyebrows: pls Doo don't spoil our dreams:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features