• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Skiing

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
2im4ymv.jpg

nch0rk.jpg

t9k5j4.jpg

rj3add.png

okqybq.png

eqpa9t.png

1qlmcl.png

9llq2g.png

1sfxqp.png

2u8xdog.png

52o12x.png

2nm2hah.png

2lmsb49.png

2hxu046.png

H

hoov165x

Apr 12, 2009
Bend, OR
I'd like to ride there as well, but.........the skiing looks killer! I have a new 850, but I have skied more than ridden this year. My buddies think I am whacked, but I have a renewed love for skiing as of late.

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
where is this Dave / like close to what town ?

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
I'd like to ride there as well, but.........the skiing looks killer! I have a new 850, but I have skied more than ridden this year. My buddies think I am whacked, but I have a renewed love for skiing as of late.

I do kind of laugh at guys who say why ski, after owning a sled. The truth is every sport is rad, I am lucky as I get out almost every day, so there is no way I would ride every day, or ski every day, I also ski tour off my sled and pow surf off my sled as well and really the best part is with the difference in snow all those make every day rad. On the big deep days where avy risk is high, it is easy to ride the deep lines in the trees and stay safe, then after riding for a few days, and many of the zones are punched, the ski lines are untouched and have settled, then once those are done the ski touring lines are wicked. If i am on my own then snow shoeing to pow surf spots or ski touring to some sweet lines is something i love and do regularly on my own when most are at work during the week. Its like life, there are no bad days, just different ones. But I get if you get to ride 1-2 days on the weekend then you do what floats your boat! Braaaap On!

Premium Features