• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BUYER'S BEWARE.... Ride my 900, not an honest seller!!!!

jarhed

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Colorado
Just to bring this to everyone's attention on Snowest, I bought a track from Brad White from Clayton Wa, (Ride my 900) after talking to him on the phone and taking his word, and him swearing the track was "mint" I get the track it was NOT "like brand new" condition how he stated it was!

Letting everyone NOT to trust this guy, after numerous phone calls and claiming he would send me a refund (now a month later and NO refund) I am left with a track that has lugs that appear to be cut with a knife and over 28 missing clips!!!!! I marked them with a white paint marker to show the damage more clearly...

Potential ppl looking to do business with this guy BEWARE!!! He has my $450 and I have a junk track!!!

attached are pictures of the NOT "like brand new" track

DSCF2285.jpg DSCF2286.jpg DSCF2288.jpg

jarhed

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Colorado
No, couldn't use Paypal with the clown, claims he doesn't have an account, never used that before, doesn't know how... Like its honestly that complicated???

and VERY agreed, dont look so mint...

J

judger101

Sep 2, 2008
Washburn, ND
um probably does use paypal, except when he is scamming people..... these days i wouldnt deal with people without paypal unless i knew them.

montanagrizzly

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2010
Polson, MT
If you don't use PayPal.....We don't do business! Never been screwed yet and going to try and keep it thata way! :) Sry for the loss man!

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
People get screwed with Paypal too. Most never have a problem so they don't know. If the seller gets the funds out of his account and doesn't reload it there is no way for Paypal to get their money so the buyer gets hosed anyway. Paypal wont eat the loss. I don't use Paypal so I don't get the actual mechanics of it but in a dispute I have heard of the seller winning when it seemed they shouldn't have. Sucks people are such douche bags.

T
Jun 3, 2012
Man! Sorry for that. It's actually my first time to hear a guy who doesn't have a PayPal account. I mean duh... is he for real? Next time around, for everyone here, having no PayPal account means no business. Dollars are hard to earn and we should get items as described and not something of a lower quality.

TBird

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
North of Sweden
As Matte stated, do not say "if you use Paypal you can't get screwed".
I used Paypal and got really screwed, talking to Paypal only made me more mad.
I have my cc connected to Paypal so after talking to Paypal and got brushed of i talked to my cc company, in a short while Paypal sent me an email that they are investigating my case, havn't heard from them since, 2-3 months ago :mad:

Btw, stay away from "TheModCity" and "Iconz performance wheels", a family bussiness claiming they are not related, but investigation revealed father and two sons.

Skickat från min YP-G70 via Tapatalk 2

montanagrizzly

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2010
Polson, MT
Not saying you cant takin thru paypal...I just have not yet...But then I usally dont buy big ticket items unless I can see the whites of your eyes. smaller items i will go thru paypal. I tend to do a lot of investigation to and if it seems sketchy in the slightest I back out! :)

01ZRTCAT

Mar 12, 2010
I would be Leary of a person who did not have Paypal! most people do, My past experience tells me those who do not are usually working a scam!

Paypal claims can go Either way! so dont rely on them!
I have lost on Paypal deals, Money Order deals, even CC card deals!

Research is your best friend!

Premium Features