• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

small request.. i think:S

B
Oct 4, 2010
South Dakota
im not a paid member so maybe i dotn have a rigth to request this.. but i really enjoy looking and the pictures and videos sections... but my school blocks anything snowest.com... the only reason i can view the forums is because they are "snowestonline.com" is there any way you could change it so that the pics and videos web domain is a snowestonline.com domain aswell?

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but the pics or vids are out of snowest's control because they're hosted elsewhere.

if you link a youtube vid... it's no longer "snowest" that you're reading, same goes for a photobucket, flikr pics... if your work blocks those sites, you can't view that content even in a different site's page.

T
Dec 25, 2007
I know that if you have a M86 web filter you can use a program called ultrasurf and will allow you to get around most firewalls.

Ultrasurf link :
http://www.ultrareach.com/

Nice. This is why you never leave a 14yo unattended. You must physically sit on them. :couch2:

Anyway, whatcha' trying to view around them there firewalls? Haha. Sneakin' in a wee bit o' dirty pic time at school??:face-icon-small-sho:nono::devil:

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Nice. This is why you never leave a 14yo unattended. You must physically sit on them. :couch2:

Anyway, whatcha' trying to view around them there firewalls? Haha. Sneakin' in a wee bit o' dirty pic time at school??:face-icon-small-sho:nono::devil:

Ha right. I go on youtube or facebook... Usually youtube so that I can watch sledding videos due to the fact most people don't upload or link to videos that are not blocked. And just because you get past a firewall doesn't mean that they can not monitor your data sent/ recieved. So you can get passed. But they still see what your on. So no... on that one.

Premium Features