• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RIP Mayor of Muddy Creek ...

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
http://www.hofffuneral.com/obituary/258778/Paul-Block/

Paul Robert Block, 56, of Livermore, Colorado, formerly of Rochester, passed away Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at his home. He was born on March 26, 1962 to Russell Block and Joanne Zeitler (Jefferis). Shortly after beginning college he moved to Colorado where he lived for 36 years. He completed his degree with Colorado State University and continued to work for the University as an ecologist for 33 years. Paul loved snowmobiling and enjoyed his time riding with his friends at Teddy Roosevelt National Park. Paul is survived by his mother, Joanne; sister, Karen (Charlie) Winans; brother, Richard Block; and nieces and nephews, Alex, Kevin, Kellie and Kyle. He is preceded in death by his father, Russell; brother, Chris; and sister, Renee. A private family service will be held at a later date. Hoff Funeral and Cremation Service, St. Charles, is assisting the family with arrangements.

I don't think Paul (Bushmaster) had been too active on the forums the last several years, but just saw this .... RIP Mr. Mayor =(

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
He definatley showed a lot of us the ropes ... Too bad what happened.

RIP Bushy :(

attachment.php

DSC00351 Edited.jpg

Last edited:

WileyCoyote

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
RIP Bushy

"The cop pulled me over for a tail light being out, NOT for the fact that I have a 1 ton camper on a half ton truck ? hmmn" classic Bushy. RIP Paul

Premium Features