• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Pro RMK Silber Turbo Kit

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
I have a 2013 Silber Turbo kit for sale. This kit has about 10 hours on it. I purchased it from a member here that was offering it with the boost it controller because I've been wanting to try a boost it controller for a while. I will be selling this kit with the electronics from my silber kit. So it will be complete with gauges, clutching, and silber turbo's electronics (the 2013 controller). I do not have this kit in hand yet as it will be in the mail tomorrow. Depending how work goes it will be available for shipment sometime between the 11th-18th of Feb. I wanted to start advertising it as soon as possible to get the ball rolling on a sale. I have not seen the kit yet, so will not post a price, pm me and we can talk about it.

Again, this is a complete 2013 Silber Turbo kit for a Pro RMK 800. I believe it will fit years 2011-2013, but might possibly need a different map in the dobeck box depending on year but will confirm for the buyer. (Came of a 2012).

Thanks for looking

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
I should add, although I am not posting a price yet, it will be a good price and from what I have seen for sale will beat the other 2013 Silber kit prices on here. PM me for more info or my number to talk about the kit.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Kit should arrive today. I will update with pictures in the next few days. Don't miss the chance at a great price on a 13 Silber Turbo Kit with very low hours! PM for any other details or with offers.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Things have been to busy to get pictures yet, but I do have the kit in hand now and it is in great condition. Some interest in it but no cash yet.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Here are some pictures of the kit. Everything looks great and is ready to go. It's packaged ready to ship for the buyer. Looking for $3000 obo, pm me with any questions or offers.

P1010030.jpg P1010032.jpg P1010033.jpg P1010034.jpg

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
There seems to be some confusion on if this will fit a 2013 Pro. I just got off the phone with Justin at Silber Turbos and confirmed all that is needed is the proper bracket, which is included in this kit and the wire harness for a 13. The wire harness is plug and play with this kit so it can be made to fit a 13 very easily, no issues at all.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
just needs a different lower harness for the controller, the injector sub harness on your unit is for the 11-12 sleds.. so if you want to put it on a 13 you need the different lower harness to allow it to plug in.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
That's what I meant by saying it needed a wire harness. That post wasn't very clear. The confusion I mentioned was from some PM's of people saying it wouldn't fit a 13. After talking with Justin that was cleared up. Like you said just needs the simple wire harness for 13's and it is good to go. So this kit can fit MY 11-13.

Premium Features