• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Products

kahonies

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Here's a shout out for the folks at Klim they really stand by their warranty.
Had an old pair of Tog bibs started getting wet sent them in next thing I know a brand new pair of Tog bibs on my door step.
And that's why I buy Klim.
Thanks Klim

D
Mar 31, 2011
Yup, they replaced a zipper pull for me the other day. with all the posts I've read about them not honoring their warrantees, I was worried. thanks Klim, I lost enough weight this year that I have to buy new gear, I'll be buying Klim again shortly:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
S
Oct 15, 2008
Bozeman-MT
Klim is a top notch company. If they deny warranty you can bet there is a legitimate reason why. They have a strict warranty policy and stick to it so everyone gets treated the same. If their product fails they repair or replace it...simple as that.

I like the fact that they don't feel a need to come on here and prove a customer wrong. They could provide evidence to back up every case ever posted on this site of a guy thinking he got screwed, but they just let guys rant and go about their business. Something you can do when you know the consumer can't buy a better product anywhere else.

S

slednutz

Nov 28, 2007
Pipestone, MN
www.theslednutz.com
On a site lite this you more likely than not are only going to hear about the bad experiences people have with companies not so much the good, so it is great to hear when people come on hear and voice their good experiences.

D
Jan 2, 2008
n45.38w116.18
Here's a shout out for the folks at Klim they really stand by their warranty.
Had an old pair of Tog bibs started getting wet sent them in next thing I know a brand new pair of Tog bibs on my door step.
And that's why I buy Klim.
Thanks Klim

im with on this one. they just hooked me with a new set to. thats why i buy klim.

Premium Features