• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rabbit Ears Riding Conditions 2018?

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Every post I have found using the search tool was for last years conditions. Anyone have any pictures or updates from the start of the 18'-19' season? Help would be appreciated we are looking to make some plans for the first part of January.

03RMK800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kremmling, Colorado
Miles and miles of untracked powder (new and winddrift) today. The miles and miles of untracked powder was in the thirty inches between the miles and miles of tracks laid down on what looked to have been a pretty busy weekend....

jeeper8650

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2016
I rode on Sunday and didn't need to try very hard to find deep untracked meadows up around Buff pass.

Be careful though, I got a bit to excited and bent an A-arm.

eyeson247

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2012
I rode today Rabbit Ears today - Ski-doo demo. New snow from last night, but a lot of wind last night sooo. Good base although one of the guides said the base in Grand Lake is deeper/better. There was enough snow that I had a good time. Your expectations may be different. The further we traveled NE from the parking lot the more snow there was. Some of the group had some stumpy surprises but nothing broken.

RMK2012PRO

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2012
Anyone know how the latest conditions here. It looks like they've picked up some decent snow the past couple days. Any updates would be appreciated.

jdrmx

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2013
Eastern SD
Rode there Friday, need snow, tracked up. We found plenty untracked snow but still hidden treasures under the snow. We were well north of the ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SODAK-DOO

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2015
eastern south dakota
Had some fried from SE SD there this last weekend and said there was a fresh 30"-40" at rabbit ears. They did not make it to Buff pass this time like usual because of the good snow on rabbit ears.

Premium Features