• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

700 non cfi top end on iqr 600 bottom end questions

K
Jan 26, 2008
CHARLEVOIX
Was wondering if anyone has info on this build think it would be neat with the 70 mm stroke and 81 mm. bore I think finding pistons with the right pin size may be hard any one done this with info? Thanks

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
Haha its like me trying to find 85mm pistons in a 20mm pin. Look into jet ski pistons off yamaha 760/1200 and smaller models they have large pin models and small (20-22mm). I found it cheaper to just send my crank out and have my 62.5 rods done in 22mm so my options are so much greater with my old 720 mod cat motor. I only keep that motor around cause its a runner, but with wiseco pistons as an only option and you have to get a group buy of $2400 at $200 per piston kit cheaper to go a different direction. Good luck would like to see what you come up with.
Oh the jet ski pistons I got they were all big ringed but the domes had to be knocked down and some head changes if you wanted the dome piston.

Premium Features