• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mono suits

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
can anyone tell me the differences between the ranger, maverick, and squadron monosuits, besides the price.

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Ah, well, I've only ridden in the women's uninsulated version and can say that I would never ever go insulated and that this is probably the best thing ever to wear for deep powder days! Love the protection, no snow getting in. I stay plenty warm, most of the time my vents are open. Lots of mobility. No worries about pants falling down. Many pros. Only con for females is the poddy situation. Lucky for you guys you have a sticky-outie. ;)

skiutahcabin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 6, 2012
Timber Lakes Utah
The model differences look to be in a few areas, suits like the ranger have more vents, the lower the price the lower the quality of some fabrics, also the higher priced models can come with removable knee pads, or you can get insulated, etc.

S
Jan 3, 2016
Sizing

Can anyone advise on sizing? I ordered a large ranger and the thing is huge! I’m 6’1 and 170. Based on how oversized this is, I want to try a small but doubt the length will work.

Premium Features