• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cylinder Index

O
Dec 2, 2007
Black Hills
Has anyone ever done a "cylinder index" thread on this forum? Your cylinder index (C.I.) is the total number of cylinders of internal combustion that you own (autos, trucks, sleds, bikes, mowers, chainsaws, string trimmers, etc). The only rule is that the cylinder(s) must be in operating condition, no, that 1947 chev pickup that has been setting in the trees for 30 years does not count. List them if you want. My C.I. is 38.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
he forgot to mention that a good CI should equal or exceed the persons age.

I got some work to do.

check out garagelogic.com for the offical rules.

S

Super B

Dec 26, 2002
Monticello, MN
www.rooost.ca
Has anyone ever done a "cylinder index" thread on this forum? Your cylinder index (C.I.) is the total number of cylinders of internal combustion that you own (autos, trucks, sleds, bikes, mowers, chainsaws, string trimmers, etc). The only rule is that the cylinder(s) must be in operating condition, no, that 1947 chev pickup that has been setting in the trees for 30 years does not count. List them if you want. My C.I. is 38.

Yep, this was done multipile times on the old forum. But mine is 45......

G

Gimpster

149 for vehicles and toys I own that run. Not counting lawn mowers, riding mowers, chainsaws or weed eaters. I also don't know how you would count the rotary on my RX-7

----- Gimpster -----

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
149 for vehicles and toys I own that run. Not counting lawn mowers, riding mowers, chainsaws or weed eaters. I also don't know how you would count the rotary on my RX-7

----- Gimpster -----

any and all Internal Combustion engines count. Don't even need to run. If you share say a car with the wife then you split the cylinders.

I only got 12 but I'm working on it.

C.I. (Cylinder Index) The total number of internal combustion cylinders in your possession. (vehicles, gas powered equipment, marine and aviation all qualify). If it is less than your age, move on to Euphoria.

http://www.am1500.com/gl/lexicon.shtml

http://www.am1500.com/gl/index.shtml

idacatman2

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, ID
damn only 21

the duramax - 8
daily driver 1/2 ton dodge - 8
lawn mover- 1
chainsaw - 1
weed eater - 1