• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Diamond S Can ?

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
So other than the price, does anybody have anything mean to say about the Diamond S Quiet Ti can? It seems like the best of all worlds. Quiet, light, high quality, add a touch of power. Is there anything not to like? Am I overlooking something?

Please, please, please, don't even mention the price. I am so TIRED of hearing snowmobilers whine about how much various manufacturers charge for stuff.

Thanks

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
No complaints from me, have had it on for 3 seasons i think and love it every time.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

S

snowgambit

Feb 10, 2008
The good ol' Wyo
Just bought a 16 axys from Scott, owner of diamond s. Talked with him for quite a while on what he does and his history. He has been in the sled game for a long long time and his r&d is awesome for all models. Super stoked to have his can on this sled. Also have boards and vent kit. Fit and finish is great. Don't think you can go wrong.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Madtown

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2008
Madison,WI
Best can out there in my opinion. Perfect sound & very light weight.

Btw anyone use a SLP pipe with a Diamond S can? Wondering if they play nice together.

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
Rich somebody runs an slp into diamond s, cannot recall the lastname. Works fine.

compound 1300

Premium Member
Mar 15, 2010
zortman montana
SLP pipe and diamond S titanium can

Best can out there in my opinion. Perfect sound & very light weight.

Btw anyone use a SLP pipe with a Diamond S can? Wondering if they play nice together.

I’m running SLP pipe and Diamond S titanium can on my 2017 Axys 300+ miles and no problems.

XC500mod

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2013
i also run a diamond s quiet can and slp pipe on my 2017 sks. they work great together. you don't have to run the resistor slp sends if you keep your sled always in "ethanol mode".

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
I run slp pipe with diamond s quite can no problems I run mine in premium mode no resistor never had det light but I ride 8000' and up

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Thanks everybody. I was right on the verge of buying one when I found a great deal on an avy backpack and blew the money there instead. So now the can will have to wait another year.

Last edited:
T

TheBreeze

Jul 23, 2008
Sussex, Wisconsin
I loved the sound and weight savings, but have gone 2 for two on Diamond-S cans that have broken. One internally, and one where the muffler inlet pipe cracked off.

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
I assume you have spoken with the manufacturer? They have any insight or no?

Premium Features