• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cat colors 2

Should Arctic Cat offer color options for sno-check sleds?

• Yes

Votes: 240 94.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 5.1%

• Total voters
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
W
Jan 15, 2017
Just for ****s and giggles, go look at all the other manufacturers threads and listen to the crying about the colors. You all sound the same. If you are more worried about looking good over performance, throw yourself in spandex and get a fat tire bike. You won't look any better, but at least we won't have to listen to the whining on here.:lol::lol::lol:

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
"best mountain sled offered" remains to be seen.

seen it. ive traded off with an axys and an 18 cat on my 17MC.
liked the axys about as much as mine. Liked the 18 cat better than both. i am not biased.
theres quite a few people out there now who have already voted with their money and are riding 18 cats and not reporting problems. i would keep an open mind if youre really in the market. Black and green aint so bad, and it should be even lighter.

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
^caught up?? they caught up in 16. 17MC if ya wanna stretch it. But that new '18 is the best mountain sled offered now. ride them and see. only thing better is with a set of decent skis like mohawks. put some green ones on. now youre cool.

I've been behaving in the cat forum for 2 whole days now, but comments like that make me want to relapse. :juggle:

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Snow was great, highmarked a 850 and a Axys in reverse at half throttle, that sled really rips! In fact the Poo guy left crying, he was mubbleing something about how his mommy said he had to be home by 1...

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
Snow was great, highmarked a 850 and a Axys in reverse at half throttle, that sled really rips! In fact the Poo guy left crying, he was mubbleing something about how his mommy said he had to be home by 1...

I didnt think you heard me say that ha

R
Feb 29, 2016
. i would keep an open mind if youre really in the market. Black and green aint so bad, and it should be even lighter.

That would be the other issue with Cat. No published weights and no facts about what is actually coming on the '18 MC. You want me to make a deposit on a sled when the manufacturer hasn't even clarified what you are getting? That isn't a leap of faith I am willing to take.

I fail to see why they avoid the weight thing. The faithful do not care, they make tons of silly excuses for the fat cats and have for years. Just tell me what it weighs and what new goodies are coming on it.

No color choice is still pathetic, no matter how good the sled might be. The MC might work but the SP is way too fugly for words.

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
That would be the other issue with Cat. No published weights and no facts about what is actually coming on the '18 MC. You want me to make a deposit on a sled when the manufacturer hasn't even clarified what you are getting? That isn't a leap of faith I am willing to take.

I fail to see why they avoid the weight thing. The faithful do not care, they make tons of silly excuses for the fat cats and have for years. Just tell me what it weighs and what new goodies are coming on it.

No color choice is still pathetic, no matter how good the sled might be. The MC might work but the SP is way too fugly for words.

Don't say bad things about cat here.

Seriously though, how ridiculous is it that they don't say what actually comes on the sled? Annnd how have they not shaved more weight to become competitive yet?

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
Don't say bad things about cat here.

Seriously though, how ridiculous is it that they don't say what actually comes on the sled? Annnd how have they not shaved more weight to become competitive yet?
who says there not completive? maybe its the rider?

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Choices

I'd order a MC with a black tunnel if it was an option and I wouldn't care what color the decals or stickers are. Green or orange or whatever as long as the tunnel and body panels were black there'd be lots of options for customizing. Totally black (which is what I prefer) or wrap or powder coating different parts to get that little different look.
Personalized!!!

I'd also bet that there are guys out there that would like green on their snopro sleds. Green hood. Green decals. Green trim. Maybe they'd even like a green tunnel on their snopro sleds.
To each there own!

Everybody has a little different taste. That's why vehicles have so many color options.

Anyways.
I'm guessing I'll order a snopro and make it my own.
It'll have more power and be lighter than an MC. Which is what I would have done to the MC also.
Personalized!!!

Last edited:

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
The color choices are fine with me, I buy 10K dirt bikes all the time with no color choices, Orange or Orange is my option

Cancer is gone.............Snow checked a 18 MC, dont care what color but I like the one color it came in, get over it

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Most of those complaining aren't going to buy one either way so whats the point of complaining :juggle::juggle:

Premium Features