• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WPS goggle bag - - Discontinued..

matchrocket

Premium Member
Mar 2, 2016
Boise
I've been shopping for a goggle bag for my 16' rmk and a few posts suggesting to use the one from the pro, or use the WPS bag. Found out today the WPS bag is discontinued due to lack of demand... ( I bought their last one) The guy I talked to made it sound like demand was there, but not enough to continue to make them.

Just a heads up, pro bag seems to the only option I can find now... Bummer....

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
I have the Polaris Pro google bag. It worked awesome on my Pro. For some reason it doesn't work as well on my Axys. It fits fairly decent though.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
The Pro bag works great on the axys with an aftermarket silencer, doesnt work with stock exhaust. You do have to get creative on the mounting, but once you figure it out it works perfect. Eric

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
I have the pro goggle bag on my axys with the stock can.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
About 1/2 " when stuffed full. Never had an issue burning the bag or anything in it.

Mxracer39

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2014
Maine
RSI makes an underhood bag that looks to me identical to the wps bag. I had the rsi bag on my pro, but have yet to figure out an install on my axys, as I have the stock can.

skinoobie

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2014
*ttt*

If anyone's looking for one of these, I just spoke with the guys at RSI. Their goggle bags are in-stock even though website says out of stock. They're going to fix the website.

Premium Features