• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Picked up my Pink Ribbon Riders edition sled today! Sooooo excited to get it on the snow!!! 155 3" track on this one. More pics to come. Anyone want to see anything specific?

attachment.php

image.jpg

M

moex

Jan 21, 2008
Sled looks awesome! You can really see the ground clearance with that pic.

G

gdhillon

Nov 29, 2012
Prince George BC
Just curious, is the pink ribbon for breast cancer awareness or does poo actually donate some of the proceeds to the cause?

Also, I'd like to see how the hood and whatnot come off as well. Btw nice sled!

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Yes if you would be so Kind-
Shoot a rider forward pic so I can see from the riders position the pink parts on the back of the hood-
Also a full rear from mudflap forward would be cool-
MY Pink Ribbon has not come in yet

Awsome looking sled- now It's even harder to wait for my PINKIE!!!:biggrin1:

S/C

Last edited:

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I'm interested in your plans for performance enhancements on this particular one. Simple? Mild? Wild?

The primary performance upgrade for this one will be a high pressure BoonDocker turbo. It will also be equipped with EXIT shocks all the way around. Otherwise, I will be making changes to best fit my personal preferences and riding style. I'm Really looking forward to finding out what all that will entail and if we can improve this already awesome sled.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Just curious, is the pink ribbon for breast cancer awareness or does poo actually donate some of the proceeds to the cause?

Also, I'd like to see how the hood and whatnot come off as well. Btw nice sled!

It was a snowcheck option from Polaris. For each Pink Ribbon Riders edition ordered, they make a donation to the Pink Ribbon Riders.

The hood and side panels come off very quick and easily! I'll see if I can upload a quick video when I am back around the sled.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Yes if you would be so Kind-
Shoot a rider forward pic so I can see from the riders position the pink parts on the back of the hood-
Also a full rear from mudflap forward would be cool-
MY Pink Ribbon has not come in yet

Awsome looking sled- now It's even harder to wait for my PINKIE!!!:biggrin1:

S/C

This one has the 3" track so it came with the longer, more rigid, and not cut out flap. I don't have many cooling issues, so I might swap it for the regular Pro RMK flap. Also came with an aluminum rear bumper rather than carbon fiber. I don't mind that but will be replacing with an all new for they AXYS rear bumper. There are going to be some cool functional options out there.

attachment.php

image.jpg

Last edited:

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Thanks Matt! Yep like it even more now:face-icon-small-hap Appreicate the time- !!

I have seen alot of 3" tracks 155& 163 come in a mix of the rear snow flaps- Wonder whats up with all that- haven't seen any 2.6 sleds here yet in Wyoming just the 3":hippie:

S/C

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
The primary performance upgrade for this one will be a high pressure BoonDocker turbo. It will also be equipped with EXIT shocks all the way around. Otherwise, I will be making changes to best fit my personal preferences and riding style. I'm Really looking forward to finding out what all that will entail and if we can improve this already awesome sled.

Sticking with the stock skid this year Matt? Any word on the turbo kits yet? They gonna have them to you guys by the time snow flies

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Sticking with the stock skid this year Matt? Any word on the turbo kits yet? They gonna have them to you guys by the time snow flies

I am not 100% on rear skid yet. Since I'll have a few rental sleds, I will probably run different setups on all of them. I have not heard anything definitive regarding turbos yet. I would love to have at least one boosted sled by the time the snow flies, but we can also learn a lot testing stock setups for a while. Regardless, I am really excited to get these new sleds on the snow and see just how good we can get them. I had a great conversation with VOHK when I picked this one up regarding some of the different setups and ideas he has. Aside from overall gains, it will be fun to see what the situational benefits/downfalls are. Really curious of the 155 3" vs. 155 2.6" as well as 155 2.6" vs. 163 2.6".

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
The cross section of the cooler at the rear of the tunnel is different than the previous chassis. This looks like it should cool more efficiently and possibly flow better as well.

attachment.php

image.jpg

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
The cross section of the cooler at the rear of the tunnel is different than the previous chassis. This looks like it should cool more efficiently and possibly flow better as well.

attachment.php

From that pic you can see the perimeter of the lightening holes in the rear close off are upset for additional strength. Which is also an improvement over the PRO Ride chassis. Now if we could just convince them to make the tunnel and other formed parts out of 6061 in the 0 temper state and then bring it up to the T6 state after forming, we would never have anymore strength issues with no additional weight.

Premium Features