• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 kit Spy Rumors

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lol dont think u were supposed to mention the wheels ha ha. Now your in trouble ! No kit for you ! LOL

As far as the Aussie EFI u wont see that anytime soon.

Last edited:

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Wait until u see it in real life ! It makes so much sense !

K
Dec 29, 2014
ya cant wait. Ive seen some cool pictures from a couple guys helping doing their testing but haven't seen the final product. Things you dream up of as a timbersled owner for improvements but ingenuity of parts that is ridiculous. Very excited its finally all coming together for them. Glad to hear theres a date!

K
Dec 29, 2014
initially i know the price of their kits was going to be pretty steep but any idea what they are coming out at around?

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Between 9-10000 i believe. Thats not a direct quote but ballpark. Think it was roughly a g more than TS kit to kit. They have 4 sizes. Hope i didnt say to much lol.

B

barefooter

Nov 27, 2007
Sherwood Park, AB
Yup. The stuff that they are doing just makes so much intuitive sense. The ski. The track. The belt drive.

Don't get me wrong - I like my Timbersled kit. But looking at it you get the sense that it was designed by a company that was snowmobile based. Nothing wrong with that, but there is a big difference in mechanics. Especially the ski.

Great that someone else had the financial capability to try something different. The sport will be better for it.

Now - we just need a purpose built bike......... :)

K
Dec 29, 2014
Ipad-White-Rabbit-2.jpg

B

barefooter

Nov 27, 2007
Sherwood Park, AB
"it might be better to design the White Rabbit to be driven with one knee on the seat as opposed to sit on it. … when the problem begins.”>A knee support could therefore replace the seat. - See more at: http://www.charlesbombardier.com/2013/09/white-rabbit/#sthash.YjlUXc54.dpuf"

This is where I think the disconnect starts. Some of these designers really do not have a concept of the sport past trail running in Quebec. That is the essential limitation of mountain snowmobiles. You have a chassis that is still really a 60 year old design for flat landing. Get that seat up so you are in an attack mode instead or riding like a boulevard cruiser - then maybe they will have something

SteepNdeep450

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2014
Bozeman, MT
By the sounds of it, its going to give Timbersled some competition which I think the snowbike industry needs. That spindle just looks bad *** and I'm sure the price is high seeing parts like that on one... Excited for friday!

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Competition is good for this sport. Now we just need a little lightweight v-twin that puts out 120hp normally aspirated ! :face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features