• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Smoking Deals on Mirage Sled Trailers!!

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Hi guys, I am now a dealer for Mirage Snowmobile Trailers. I handle all levels of trailers from basic to the Himark series complete with stereo systems and full stations!! We have a trailer to fit everyones desires!

We make the BEST deals out there so get ahold of me if you are in the market for a new or used trailer. I can be competitive with used trailer pricing with my new ones!!

Contact me for more information!! Either pm me on here or by email,
jbarker_777@hotmail.com

Jake Barker
Barker Motorsports
1 509 846 9721

Last edited:

jokerman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Wy.
Trailers

How about pm'ing me on 8.5x26,8.5x29 deluxe package ,with 110v package and 2 powered roof vents,2 15x30 windows.thanks:

D
Nov 28, 2007
I'm was looking at the Mirage 8.5 x 14 ATV trailer. Both my sleds have reverse so I don't need a drive thru. Can you give me a quote on this trailer and do you have one in stock.
Thanks
Randy

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
hopefully they got there quality control in check. I loved my mirage and would buy another one when and if I get back into sledding. I would want to be there watching it get built to know they have all the welds done properly and some fine details that I had problems with.

Premium Features