• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THANKS!! Mike and explorer kit

S
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Utah
I'd like to give a shout out to Mike Comisac and say Thanks.:beer;:beer;
Thanks for taking the time and hassle of assembling a trailer full of bikes and travelimg around and letting people ride and see how these things work.

Thanks for the enthusiasm and letting it rub off on other people.

Thanks for driving all the way out to Utah.

Thanks for letting the 15 year old boys go out and flog on the bikes. They are still talking about how much fun that was. Grinning ear to ear for the last 2 days. Now Harley's saying things like"look dad, there's a CR500 for sale kinda cheap, that would be killer!" They had a blast!

Thanks for letting me get out and rip around. I was shocked at how much better the kit was this year compared to last year. I think I rode four different bikes this time and was amazed how well they handled. I always thought that the Hawk would rule in the tight trees but after a day on the bike in the trees I know there is no way a Hawk or a a sled could even come close to hanging with a bike thru the tight stuff. I am a bit sorry for tagging that rock and putting a scratch on the RMZ tho....

I wish you could've stayed a little longer, have a bunch of pals that ride bikes that didn't get to ride the explorer kit. Hopefully you can make the trip again some day.

THANKS again Mike!!!!

Dec 4, 2007
pa
your so welcome,,,, thanks for letting us play in your backyard,,, wow what a time utah is! and thanks for letting us use your shop,,,, very classy people in utah also!!! thanks gang!

mike

Premium Features