• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AXYS Walker Evans Valving Work!!!

Bring out the true potential of your sleds shocks with our Walker Evans shock valve and piston service. If you don't have thousands of dollars to spend on your sleds suspension for under $600 we will re-work all your shocks to provide the performance you need to conquer the toughest terrain. The dynamics of this package not only offer superior bump absorption, but better deep snow prowess.

Simply drop off your shocks or fill out the form below and send them to us. The more info the better:rider weight in gear, any extra cargo, riding style,(i.e. boondocking,jumps,bumps,big air) Ignore some of the info on the form that doesn't apply.

We jump on these orders quick, typically less than a week turn around.

We adjust the valve spec and add our custom high flow pistons.

On heavier riders we will add our custom rear spring for added support which is an additional $79.00 fee.
https://carlscycle.com/portals/carl...sshockbuildsheet.pdf?ver=2016-07-29-170409-943

Don't take a beating this winter give us chance to smooth things out for you.

If you have any other questions contact

email: performance@carlscycle.com

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Bring out the true potential of your sleds shocks with our Walker Evans shock valve and piston service. If you don't have thousands of dollars to spend on your sleds suspension for under $600 we will re-work all your shocks to provide the performance you need to conquer the toughest terrain. The dynamics of this package not only offer superior bump absorption, but better deep snow prowess.

Simply drop off your shocks or fill out the form below and send them to us. The more info the better:rider weight in gear, any extra cargo, riding style,(i.e. boondocking,jumps,bumps,big air) Ignore some of the info on the form that doesn't apply.

We jump on these orders quick, typically less than a week turn around.

We adjust the valve spec and add our custom high flow pistons.

On heavier riders we will add our custom rear spring for added support which is an additional $79.00 fee.
https://carlscycle.com/portals/carl...sshockbuildsheet.pdf?ver=2016-07-29-170409-943

Don't take a beating this winter give us chance to smooth things out for you.

If you have any other questions contact

email: performance@carlscycle.com
Awesome service, love my carls revalve

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
What's the turn-around time on valving the rear shocks? I want to send mine in, but I don't want my sled sitting for too long. Yeah, I procrastinated up to now.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
What's the turn-around time on valving the rear shocks? I want to send mine in, but I don't want my sled sitting for too long. Yeah, I procrastinated up to now.

I would have Carl's do all four. It's a package, if you don't do them all you will not be satisfied. If you can't do all four save your money.
Example:You don't run bias tires on the front of your car with radials on the back.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I would have Carl's do all four. It's a package, if you don't do them all you will not be satisfied. If you can't do all four save your money.
Example:You don't run bias tires on the front of your car with radials on the back.

I have Exit X1's on the front

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
What shock fluid??

Carls Cycle,

Which shock fluid (oil) are you using and is it full-synthetic or mineral/blend?

If mineral or blend... can your customers upgrade to full-synthetic, and for how much?

Lastly... are you using fox pistons and valve shims for these upgrades?

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
Spoke with them yesterday, they are backed up by a least 3 weeks on shock service right now.

Premium Features