• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ice Storm Reversible Scratchers

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Does your site still require an account to order?

No, I don't believe so. You can just check out as a new customer.

Not sure what differnece it makes you still have to enter, you billing and shipping address and payment info. If you create an account then next time your name, address info is already populated and filled in.

If it is too much trouble I can send you a Payment request as well.

Try the site and let me know how it works for you.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
We have a new site now. I'm not sure if you experienced problems or not with the new one but it seems to be working good now.

What was the issue?

I just simply wanted to order something and your site wanted me to set up an account. No, I get tired of all this account/password crap.

If you have updated your website, good for you, but I apparently haven't been back since. I may give it another go in the next month.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
No, I don't believe so. You can just check out as a new customer.

Not sure what differnece it makes you still have to enter, you billing and shipping address and payment info. If you create an account then next time your name, address info is already populated and filled in.

If it is too much trouble I can send you a Payment request as well.

Try the site and let me know how it works for you.

Ok, yeah I know its easy to set up and account, but the password and username thing sometimes becomes a pain when you have to have 20 different account and every site seems to have different requirements for username/password. It has stopped me from ordering from a lot of places, always nice to be able to checkout as a guest.

Good to see you redid your site.

Ill get some ordered up sometime.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Ok, great feedback. Not sure why the old site required that. Keep in mind I get it you may have to write your user name and password down, however most sites including ours require a sign in to use a coupon. We have been offering some coupon codes lately that have helped people save some money for different promotions.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I just bought a set of these scratchers from GoBigParts. They were great on my Pro. You could back off a trailer and not wad up the scratchers. The stock ones don't last long for me.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Ok, yeah I know its easy to set up and account, but the password and username thing sometimes becomes a pain when you have to have 20 different account and every site seems to have different requirements for username/password. It has stopped me from ordering from a lot of places, always nice to be able to checkout as a guest.

Good to see you redid your site.

Ill get some ordered up sometime.

Ordered these for both my sleds. Im impressed.

They work great in reverse and throw a TON of snow.

M

MN 660

Nov 27, 2007
MN
Last edited:
Premium Features