• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Indy specialties turbo weight

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
Have their fully balanced helix and spring package, and adding their turbo weights to my silber setup on my 14 pro. Supposed to work very well!

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
Ran the Turbo 3 weights last year with my Silber and it was awesome. Made a huge difference in how the sled responded and I was able to drop a ton of weight.

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
I have a spare complete indy specialties turbo clutch tune with the turbo 3 weights with spares. Worked great on my 17. All parts have 3 rides on them. 100-150 miles. Throw me an offer.
pri spring
secondary spring
MTN X helix
turbo arm wts with plenty off spare weights.

09snopro

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2008
Shelley, ID
I have a spare complete indy specialties turbo clutch tune with the turbo 3 weights with spares. Worked great on my 17. All parts have 3 rides on them. 100-150 miles. Throw me an offer.
pri spring
secondary spring
MTN X helix
turbo arm wts with plenty off spare weights.

What turbo kit, and elevation was this kit for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Their kits are the only ones I run with my Silber Installs now, they are that good! We were able to drop close to 10 grams of weight over the typical clutch set up.

S
Oct 9, 2009
northwest
turbo 3 weights

just got them today and having my clutch shimmed for belt clearance . Any suggestions on weight placement and how much . I have a 16 axys with 163 track and boondocker sidekick . The driven clutch is stock and have the almond primary spring for drive clutch that came with BD kit. 6-9000 ft elevation

W
Jul 1, 2016
Minnesota
Their kits are the only ones I run with my Silber Installs now, they are that good! We were able to drop close to 10 grams of weight over the typical clutch set up.
Do you have a pretty good baseline to go off for loading up the weights? The recommendations on their site seem to be pretty broad and don’t specify any boost levels

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Do you have a pretty good baseline to go off for loading up the weights? The recommendations on their site seem to be pretty broad and don’t specify any boost levels
Well this is an older post and I haven't messed much with clutching for a bit now. I went through my charts but did not list magnet placement. I remember leaving the tip the heaviest, the heel a bit less, and the belly one less from it. But sometimes didn't work depending on how much weight you needed. I did like leaving the tip heavy for belt grab up top though. If you call them they will be more than happy to help also.

Premium Features