• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Free Boondocker Turbo??

L
Nov 13, 2012
Waverly, MN
It says on the Boondocker page that if you snowcheck a turbo and a buddy snowchecks a turbo, they will give each person $100 Boondollars towards your turbo. What if we could get 40 people to snowcheck a turbo? There is obviously enough people who would want a turbo for little money as possible. How many would be interested in doing such a thing? Comment below I'm sure each person would have to put up $500 for the snowcheck and if we had enough maybe get it back even.

http://www.boondockers.com/index.php/shop/snowmobile/boondocker-sidekick-14444

Turboegt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2015
They're not gonna build and give away 40 turbo kits lol.

I'd imagine they'd give each Person $100 total, maybe more for a bulk order.

L
Nov 13, 2012
Waverly, MN
Says right in the add there's no limit to how many boondollars you can get, if we all become snowest friends and buy together it would work. Or maybe I'm just retarded wouldn't be the first time.

S
Jul 30, 2015
Calgary, AB
Says right in the add there's no limit to how many boondollars you can get, if we all become snowest friends and buy together it would work. Or maybe I'm just retarded wouldn't be the first time.

A group of us in Canada did this and it was great savings, we split the savings and will be ripping up BDturbos next year.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
if you got 40 people to sign up i image you would get $4,000 and each of those 40 people would get $100.

Premium Features