• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Buying a 2004 RMK ESCAPE. HELP! Opinions needed

J
Dec 22, 2016
Hey guys, so ive been looking to upgrade to a newer sled i have been talking to a guy with a 2004 RMK escape 700 with 3300 miles (it has the short track 144" i beileve) . He just had a guy rebuild the whole engine last winter because he heard a wierd noise and spent $1000. He has 3 miles on the new rebuild and he took it for a spin this winter and felt something wrong so he took it in and found out his rails were bad, so he is getting a 2011 skid put in it. He is selling it because he doesnt use it enough and recently had back surgery, hes a real good guy seems very trust worthy. He is asking $1900 for it. What are your guy's thoughts?

whoisthatguy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2007
144" tracks make a great trail sled. The track is too short and the sled to heavy to make a serious powder sled.

J
Dec 22, 2016
I will be using it to run around our farm land, do a little riding in the ditches and trails a little and just have some fun on, no serious riding with it.

Premium Features