• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aprilia RXV...anyone done one?

1Reddog48

Oct 16, 2014
Gunnison, CO
Been riding a CRF450R and just picked up an Aprilia RXV550.
The bike makes amazing power and the V twin is so torquey and smooth, it seems like the prefect snowbike platform.
Anyone done one? I'm currently running a TS and would plan to continue to do so. TS does not make a fitkit, but it seems like the front end is no problem and the rear is mostly just shims and the top link. Just gotta get some measurements...
If anyone has any info on dimensions to make this easier, I'd really like to hear from them.
Thanks in advance!

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Been riding a CRF450R and just picked up an Aprilia RXV550.

The bike makes amazing power and the V twin is so torquey and smooth, it seems like the prefect snowbike platform.

Anyone done one? I'm currently running a TS and would plan to continue to do so. TS does not make a fitkit, but it seems like the front end is no problem and the rear is mostly just shims and the top link. Just gotta get some measurements...

If anyone has any info on dimensions to make this easier, I'd really like to hear from them.

Thanks in advance!

You should check with kms performance I know they turboed one and I would think it was for a Snowbike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTAB

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman Montana
www.lientransportation.com
SXV

Did an SXV, hits much harder than RXV you can put SXV cams in it but the down side was the weight. It will work and I do have a fit kit for Timbersled for it. I have found weight takes the fun out of the power. It will kill any 450 or 500 naturally aspirated in a hill climb. :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features