• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Wish List / Predictions

Flex arm, that is lockable. That's what the convex suspension means. I think track is still flat thank goodness. Very glad it is lockable, when I first read pivoting suspension I was about to have a heart attack, or go order a '15, but since it is lockable, can't go wrong there.

The flex arm has been lockable since it was first introduced in 2014.

Last edited:

mnsnowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2007
Dayton, Minnesota
If you are on Facebook, a lot of pics and details where up yesterday and have now been deleted. I guess Toby wasn't supposed to post it. Definitely some nice changes coming next year. Whole new suspension design, 2.5 inch profiled track, splined drive shafts with easy changing of sprockets , sprockets lightened, new nickel plated chain, larger fork clamps with plastic sleeve to protect forks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
K
Dec 29, 2014
haha I was specifically told by my boss this morning do not leak any of this info on snowest..... haha he knows me well

kylerf150

Lifetime Membership
Mar 9, 2011
great falls mt
I have a feeling next year there is gonna be allot 1 year old suspensions and tracks for sale in the swapmeet!!!

From looking at the pictures it looks like where the little bumpers are it's different on the rails.
But I guess we will just have to wait and see what they say when they decide to eventually release the details.

S
Feb 15, 2015
CO, western slope
I have a feeling next year there is gonna be allot 1 year old suspensions and tracks for sale in the swapmeet!!!

From looking at the pictures it looks like where the little bumpers are it's different on the rails.
But I guess we will just have to wait and see what they say when they decide to eventually release the details.

That upgrade has to be a pretty penny. Track, rails, arms, wheels, if the actual shocks are the same minus the mounting it would save people on the upgrade.

I'm kind of hoping price is the same on the sx vs the st since it is basically the same, except one track is more narrow and positioning of the front of the track likely still different, unless the sx you have to get the higher end shocks. I just figured with past sx models you were paying for the third shock and higher end shocks.

(just making assumptions, dunno what the structure is going to be on sx st lt sxlt, or if it is going to just sx and lt)

Last edited:

kylerf150

Lifetime Membership
Mar 9, 2011
great falls mt
That upgrade has to be a pretty penny. Track, rails, arms, wheels, if the actual shocks are the same minus the mounting it would save people on the upgrade.

I'm kind of hoping price is the same on the sx vs the st since it is basically the same, except one track is more narrow and positioning of the front of the track likely still different, unless the sx you have to get the higher end shocks. I just figured with past sx models you were paying for the third shock and higher end shocks.

Yeah I bet it will be pricey probably half the price of a new kit. Maybe for the guys wanting to upgrade they will cut us a little break. ;););)

I can't wait for them to release this!!!

Mtn. Muncher

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2010
Guys please be patient with us. We will have everything ready to post up soon but are having legal patent filing hang ups keeping us from releasing some of things that are on the new kits. It should be taken care of soon. Once we post all the new changes we will have very detailed information on our website about everything that has changed and everything that will be also upgradable to the older kit.

I can assure you this. The improvements made for next year's kits are bigger than everything we have done in the past added up together. 2016 will be a huge strides for the snow bike industry.

Allen from Timbersled

Premium Features