• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled vs UFO

S

Sledhead6

Nov 27, 2007
Keith had the lead for a majority of the hill, the bike had tuning issues and the top end. Lost power and he had to turn out into the trees.

Not bad considering the bike had no screws in the track, and the turbo kit has less than 2 hours of riding on it.

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Time for a shootout. Three identical bikes, one with UFO, one TS ST, one TS SX. Experienced riders, same place, same day. All of Justins updates on the UFO. And at the end of the day, take into account this is the first production year for UFO, but if he wants market share, it cant be too faroff, in comparison, going through soft snow. EDIT: Maybe frozen moto would want to play too???

They did.. TS KTM 14lbs boost UFO KTM 9lbs boost ( says Boondockers )
$500 to win....UFO went over the top..not so much TS.
Saturday Jackson Hillclimbs Reagan on TS Keith on UFO.
Enlightenment indeed!!

Last edited:
M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
They did.. TS KTM 14lbs boost UFO KTM 9lbs boost ( says Boondockers )
$500 to win....UFO went over the top..not so much TS.
Saturday Jackson Hillclimbs Reagan on TS Keith on UFO.
Enlightenment indeed!!

TS was running 10lbs. The Unidentified was running 12.8 . With about 3lbs less boost and a hundred feet ahead the entire climb until he dumped it. Those deep bomb holes will get ya! Keith knew the clean line. Wise choice! I hope they have a class next year. There is a ton of enthusiasm for guys wanting to go have a fun time and run at the hill. Spread the word and excitement! We might get a class next year!

Last edited:

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
UFO new motor 9lbs boost unsorted and ran poorly...KTM
TS tuned right + 10lbs boost ripped ...KTM both boondockers tuned.
In the end Keith whipped all day on everything he rode..
They would be fools not to incorporate a bike class !! Run them head to head on a mirror course.. bumps lay there all day... run what ya brung in an Am class or something?
Entertainment right there!!!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
amen, a side x side racing style setups for the bikes make for a lot more fun to watch then guys racing sleds against the clock. its fun for a bit, but not so much compared to the snowbike "racing" that gets everyone out of the beer tent and eyes glued to the hill.

X
Sep 15, 2008
Mine has satisfied me in deep snow. It amazes me what it can climb but I have only ridden with two other bikes. One was a KX450 Frozen Moto and one was a turbo YZ 450, Timbersled137. So I haven't had another 450 with a Timbersled to ride with. All I know is I love riding it. I wish I could ride my bike this good in the summer! I feel like a hero riding wet sand on a 125. The handling is so balanced when I throw it in a turn and try to drag the bar.

Are you riding in NH?

Premium Features