• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Back in the Game!!

julians

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2010
Park City Ut
Hello everyone, I've been a basic member since 2010 but never commented or posted. Now after 8 years of not having a snowmobile I'm finally back in the game! I grew up with snowmobiles off and on from the age of 12. Living all over from Caribou Maine to Laramie Wyoming. After helping my wife get through Vet School I am finally in a position to get another sled!! My last sled was a 97 Mxz 670. So this year I snow checked a G4 165 T3!! I imagine it will probably handle a bit different than the old MXZ... Anyway I just moved to Park City, UT in March and I'm looking forward to my first season back with a snowmobile and finally being able to comment on threads with real experience. Have a great winter everyone!!!

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Awesome.
Went all in, on a real nice sled too!
What a way to get back in it.
These new sleds are nothing like that ole mxz. I had a 96 mxz that i long tracked to a 144, great times on that sled. Then 120hp, now 165hp and way more traction. Ur shoulders and hands will feel it.

GS6

Premium Features