• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Free Spot Gen3, Sat Phone or Spot Trace

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
If you've been thinking about SPOT GPS Messenger or a SAT Phone, you can get them for free with a mail in rebate and a one year service agreement.

I know I'm selling something but my Son or I do not go backcountry riding without one.

Here is the link and some explanation if you are not familiar with them:

Free SPOT Messenger or SAT Phone

Someone posted that it is hard to justify the yearly price but then deleted his post, he has a point and I was going to respond so here it is.

Yes there is a yearly service but this device can be used year round, I'll give you a couple of examples. I have an uncle, in his 60's, who elk hunts and likes to walk doing it. He carries one just in case he gets hurt or has health issues. Summer camping trips, wife or daughters car, off road biking, hiking, an older relative that is still active who may need help if something happens.

There are 1000's of activities that you could use this product for. So there is my small rant about the SPOT, I just really like the product.

Thanks
Mark

spot-gen-3-messenger-front.jpg spot-global-phone-B-254-front.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features