• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Group buy

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
its a ball bearing unit. I applaud Justin for finding a solid unit that isnt a garrett as they are so dang expensive. nice turbos for sure, but way overpriced for the technology. justins turbo helps keep price of kits down as well as a 1k turbo(garrett) when you get a dealer discount makes it hard to sell a kit at a reasonable cost and make any money!

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
It is from one of the Eastern European countries if I remember right. They are very stout and the center sections are cheaper if you ever do have a problem sucking something through one. I prefer Silber's turbo to a Garrett. My Garrett 2860 look like rusty garbage after one season. My Silber kit still looks new:face-icon-small-coo

chernobyl steel always shines...

P

Palmquistpro

Feb 24, 2012
Southeast South Dakota
Sweet, sounds like a great deal, what's the name of your shop? And number to get a hold of you? Do you have any suggestions on how many miles or break in on these 13 before turbo install?

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
This is the last week:face-icon-small-coo Time to get off that fence. We will still have deals available later in the season but nothing like this special.

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Just snowchecked a silber kit for my new pro! Now I have to wait for the sled and the kit to show up. Going to be a long fall!!

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
No problem, I am looking forward to dealing with you guys.

Premium Features