• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker Turbo Pro install pics MLC #2

I

INKEDRIDER

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 24, 2009
I know the guys at One Stop Performance pretty well and that's all they use. Being able to reflash stock ecu's could be a trick way if we could figure that out.

S

supraturbo

Banned
Sep 9, 2008
quebec canada
kokusan denki ecu(polaris and artic cat 2 strokes) are ridiculously old technology and kokusan denki own a patent on the battery less injection system so that is why not too many people are interested to crack those ecus.....these ecus aren't supporting boost(boost sensor)and a lot of tables are missing in the firware.even if you switch a sensor to a boost sensor, then the ecu would't be able to do calculation fast enough(64 bit).

S

savedbygrace

Mar 21, 2008
Idaho Falls, ID
www.boondockers.com
If 3d was working as well as they say, Jeremy Osler would not have detonated at the crest of the hill at the bear lake hill climb! He was on his way to the fastest run of the day. All of the Boondocker sleds at the race had there det sensors taken off there engines after that so once again I am just relying the truth.

I was wrong the 600 is not a pro but it was running the 3d controller so!!!! Detonation is ok?

Nope wrong again, Osler’s 600 is a four injector 600 engine, and running a standard Boondocker Dragon Turbo Control Box. The det. sensor did latch at the top of long very fast run and cost Jeremy the run. This is exactly why the det. sensors are left on for tuning and then removed for race day.
Jeremy told me today, referring to his Boondocker Turbo Pro 800 “This is the fastest sled I have ever ridden.”
I also want to point out that Keith Curtis won 800 Mod on his Boondocker Turbo Pro today. In fact Boondocker riders won every other mod class today also, and have done so for the past two years. The turbo on Keith’s sled is a standard production kit, running 10 psi, 83% injector duty cycle and the auxiliary injector is not even plugged in.

Inked… it is exceedingly apparent that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and have a serious beef with Boondocker. Enough is enough.

I

INKEDRIDER

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 24, 2009
congratulations, I am glad you are profiting from all your customers R and D!!!

I

INKEDRIDER

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 24, 2009
Ha, you guys are funny the bottom line is that if your stuff was working you would be able to run the pro with the det sensors on the motor!! The difference between me and you is that I admit my mistakes.

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Ditto.....seriously dude....get the f__k out of here. You are doing nothing productive for the website or forum. I hope the Moderators catch onto this and kick you off......

I

INKEDRIDER

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 24, 2009
Trust me I am just as sick of you as you are of me, either way old controller or new, dragon or pro still a det problem, bottom line and the only point I have been trying to make.

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Whats your beef here? With Boondockers, the Pro or Garrett turbos? I ran a 2871 on my Dragon for 2 years....NEVER had Det issues. Stock head and it WAS NOT an Aerocharger. Let me guess...I am a liar and dont ride hard.....isnt that what you said before? So you keep running your little computer tough-guy mouth and meanwhile the rest of us will ride our turbos that are running right....seeing as you dont know how to make one run. And seeing as this thread is about Boondockers turbos....which you DO NOT have, why dont you stay on your little Aerocharger thread.

Last edited:
I

INKEDRIDER

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 24, 2009
I have no beef about any of Boondockers kits in previous years just the pro. Why would a company release a kit the was not fully developed? (hence the release of the 3d). There is a det problem or else the sensors would not been taken off the race sleds. I run a garret so not sure what that's all about. My buddy had a Boondocker kit on his dragon last year and it ran great my point again is don't let you customers do your R and D they new that there was a problem before the kit was released and sold it anyway that's my only beef. I am not saying that there never going to get it right or that they are not close just simply calling them out for allowing the kit's to be shipped. Aerochargers sleds ran all weekend with the sensors on there motors and if you go to rmsha.com and look at race results you can see for yourself that shover, myself and the Aerocharger guys might just know a little bit about tuning. I promise you I am more than just a computer tough guy, come to the Afton race and I will surely humble you!! Also I will continue to be the guy that makes sure the customers are getting what they expect!!

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
LOL....."you will humble me in Afton"???? I raced Afton before "mouth"....this ain't my first rodeo. But now I am confused, you calling me out on the hill, or just the computer? Either way, I am down. However, you are such a hypocrite...you just said you have no beef with previous BD kits, just the Pro, yet 2 posts ago, you bad mouth the Dragon as well. Seriously dude.....do you think before you speak or type? Nothing better than arguing with someone that has the IQ of a door jam. Just because you cant the Dobek box to run and BD has theirs working, dont come on here and piss on everyone's parade. But go ahead and keep at it.....this is good entertainment and it is comical to see how many members on here PM me thanking me and bad mouthing you. You are really making a name for yourself....and those you are associated with......

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
I have no beef about any of Boondockers kits in previous years just the pro. Why would a company release a kit the was not fully developed? (hence the release of the 3d). There is a det problem or else the sensors would not been taken off the race sleds. I run a garret so not sure what that's all about. My buddy had a Boondocker kit on his dragon last year and it ran great my point again is don't let you customers do your R and D they new that there was a problem before the kit was released and sold it anyway that's my only beef. I am not saying that there never going to get it right or that they are not close just simply calling them out for allowing the kit's to be shipped. Aerochargers sleds ran all weekend with the sensors on there motors and if you go to rmsha.com and look at race results you can see for yourself that shover, myself and the Aerocharger guys might just know a little bit about tuning. I promise you I am more than just a computer tough guy, come to the Afton race and I will surely humble you!! Also I will continue to be the guy that makes sure the customers are getting what they expect!!

....oh no wait......just the Pro....right?

I

INKEDRIDER

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 24, 2009
I was referring to the 600 at the race! Which is a four injector in a pro. Address something important like the real problem.

I

INKEDRIDER

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 24, 2009
I was referring to the 600 at the race! Which is a four injector in a pro. Address something important like the real problem.

T

theshadowrider

Jan 27, 2010
Is there anyway to vote someone off a thread? I know of one that I am getting tired of reading. Really getting tired of reading all this negative comments. I am more interested in peoples experience not what other people think of others experience. Here is and idea, start your own thread. Bye, thanks!

Premium Features