• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kick-Off Party w/ Burandt!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Everyone's invited! The Holy Cross Powder Hounds will again host Chris Burandt for our annual kick off party. This year the party will be in Eagle at Pazzo's Pizzeria. We plan to showcase Burandt's Vol. 2 DVD as well as other Sledneck and snowmobile videos. Pazzo's is right next to the bowling alley, so there are plenty of activities for the family.

Free food for club members that sign up or renew. $10 for anyone else that would like to join the fun.

Huge discounts for new and existing members from www.snowmobileavalanchegear.com. You won't find better deals on beacons, shovels, packs and probes!

Door Prizes
-Thunder Mountain Lodge on Grand Mesa (formally Spruce Mountain Lodge) is giving away 2 free nights for 2 people this winter!
-Club t-shirts
-Haber Vision Googles
-Tool Clinic (Minturn) shwagg
-Avalanche gear

A huge thanks to Chris once again for stepping up and supporting Colorado snowmobiling.

Rooms are available at the Americann Inn in Eagle for $89. The rate is under "powder hounds" .

Picture.ashx

Last edited:

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
We still need some door prize donations. If anyone out there has anything, please PM me.

Thanks!

D
Oct 13, 2009
Boulder, CO
Hey, I'm heading out for this from the Boulder, CO area. Anyone need a ride? Probably staying out there friday night. If anyone in the area or on the way needs a ride just let me know. Ill be heading down 93 from boulder and then out 70.
-Dan

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Updated information in first post. Hotel rooms are available for $89 at the American Inn. We got some more door prizes so come check it out!

Premium Features