• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Turbo

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Anyone build a new Turbo this year or riding the same old again? Old dawg, new parts for me again. :p

C

chris79

Mar 3, 2008
Foremost, Alberta
Got a new completely new ride this year, Propane apex its down in utah getting finished up as we speak. Really pumped to "let her rip". Hope to see some of these awsome sleds in revelstoke this year. If you see a black apex with bbq tanks pop over we can have a :beer;:beer; and take it for a spin. Oh ya I came off a m8t and there is one thing that isn't as exciting......way less drama on the yamaha section, have you guys been watching the cat section....WOW!!!! everyone have a good year. cheers :D:D

Chris

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
i'm gettin sled all set up to be turbo ready this year to get boost next summer if that counts.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
new sled nytro with scary power:eek:cant wait:Dhopefully parts start coming soon deans putting my turbo kit together right now, motor is being tweaked:rolleyes:baker skid coming mabey a little powdercoat & paint.then iam broke:cool::beer;:beer;

M
Jan 14, 2004
Same chassis, new midmount turbo system. Nytro gets nothing this year just can't see the logic of putting 300 horse in my kids hands just yet. LOL

M5

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
Same sled.Would like to get some seat time on a t- nytro hopefully one of my riding buddies gets off their wallets.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Same sled.Would like to get some seat time on a t- nytro hopefully one of my riding buddies gets off their wallets.

I hear ya, waiting for Deep Pockets Ringer to buck up and get us a T Nytro to share :rolleyes:

Premium Features