• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

This Really Looks Like Fun!!!!!! If You Like Blowin Stuff UP!

N
Nov 12, 2008
West Branch, Mi
All it does is put propane into the ground and then ignites it right? Ever pump propane into a bottle or confined area with a blow torch and waited a while before you lit it? Same thing right??

G

GMCRMK

Nov 28, 2007
SL,UT - IP,ID
That's what Bill Murray needed in Caddy Shack!

Carl I want you to kill all the gophers on the golf course

Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers they'll lock me up and throw away the key.

Not golfers, you great fool. Gophers. The little brown, furry rodents

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
All it does is put propane into the ground and then ignites it right? Ever pump propane into a bottle or confined area with a blow torch and waited a while before you lit it? Same thing right??

It is actually 98% oxygen and 2% propane. I got one last year since my property was overrun with pocket gophers and 13 lined ground squirrels. Those little bastards wreak havoc with newly planted trees. The first couple of hours with that thing are fun, but after that, it just plain work. I wish that I could just poison the little bastards, but I'm afraid that our dogs would get ahold of one of the carcases. You do have to make sure that the grass fires are immediately taken care of and don't use it when windy out. I need to get out there and spend another day blasting, but sledding is still good.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Heyburn Idaho
It is actually 98% oxygen and 2% propane. I got one last year since my property was overrun with pocket gophers and 13 lined ground squirrels. Those little bastards wreak havoc with newly planted trees. The first couple of hours with that thing are fun, but after that, it just plain work. I wish that I could just poison the little bastards, but I'm afraid that our dogs would get ahold of one of the carcases. You do have to make sure that the grass fires are immediately taken care of and don't use it when windy out. I need to get out there and spend another day blasting, but sledding is still good.

So what your saying is we bring the beer and BBQ show up at your house and we can all blow up your lawn :D

Premium Features