For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Video Cameras All things Video

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2017, 02:20 PM
Currently: Not set.
GoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond reputeGoBigParts has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Camcorder for Filming Snowmobiling

I am looking for a handheld for doing point and shoot type recording. I already have 2 action cams I can mount to me, the snowmobile, helmet etc. I am looking for something that has good viewfinder and zoom controls. What is everyone using? I was looking at a Panasonic HC V770. Seem to be the best bang for the buck in the consumer range. I would be interested in thoughts on what Prosumer camera as well.

randy@gobigparts.com

We Offer Skinz, Slydog, 509, WRP, SLP, Boss, True Adventures Gear, Powermadd, Sportech, VForce, Holtzman Eng, HMK, ROX and much more.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 01-21-2018, 04:56 PM
nfinit100 has a reputation beyond reputenfinit100 has a reputation beyond reputenfinit100 has a reputation beyond reputenfinit100 has a reputation beyond reputenfinit100 has a reputation beyond reputenfinit100 has a reputation beyond reputenfinit100 has a reputation beyond reputenfinit100 has a reputation beyond reputenfinit100 has a reputation beyond reputenfinit100 has a reputation beyond reputenfinit100 has a reputation beyond repute

I use the sony range of action cams,video and cameras, I recommend the AX53 or AX100. If you aren't shooting long videos the sony rx10 is also very good. Once DJI releases the Ronin S it will be an excellent gimbal to add to it.

I have also heard good things about the panasonic fz series and handheld camera.

Old 05-03-2018, 03:26 AM
Basic Member
rosehoff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re:

I can suggest you AX1 4K Professional Handycam. It is one of the best 4k professional camera. It has the professional-caliber XLR mic input and unparalleled image quality. Breaking ground by incorporating new-paradigm 4K2/60p3 video recording and output in an incredibly user-friendly form. Ready to capture the imaginations and eyes of even the most discerning videographers.