• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker turbo control box

N
Nov 27, 2017
Evening gents..

I’m in need of some help! I just recently picked up a 14 pro with a boondocker on it. The guy fried the Torbo so i replaced that and did a new top end. I got it fired up and my gauge is showing me I’m running lean at idle so i got looking at my setting on my controller box and they seem a bit funky. Could someone point me in the direction of where to get the factory fuel settings for the controller box? This is my first turbo and i don’t seem to know a thing about them haha
Thanks I’m advance!

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
Evening gents..

I’m in need of some help! I just recently picked up a 14 pro with a boondocker on it. The guy fried the Torbo so i replaced that and did a new top end. I got it fired up and my gauge is showing me I’m running lean at idle so i got looking at my setting on my controller box and they seem a bit funky. Could someone point me in the direction of where to get the factory fuel settings for the controller box? This is my first turbo and i don’t seem to know a thing about them haha
Thanks I’m advance!

Is it an air fuel gauge? If so mine also shows lean at idle and so does my other sleds I've had, so completely normal. Also when the sensors cold it won't read accurate until it warms up. Once warm and you give it some gas to Rev up it should read right.

On a other note I wonder if anybody else eh as input on the a/f read outs when the sleds not in boost. Today I was cruising 5800 rpm, light throttle and not too fast, I noticed my A/f said it was about 16:1, sleds outside of boost so it should just be the factory tuning but I still do worry!

C

cade123

Jan 23, 2015
Evening gents..

Thanks I’m advance!

Message me with your phone number or email address and I'll send you my numbers that worked awesome.

Premium Features