• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

16 hold over or 17

Thanks everyone you just cost me more money. Seriously though thanks for the replies, I have decided on the 17. Found a 165 x package! Will be picking it up this Fri. What are some of the must have to do on this sled?

Where did you find an 850X mid-season? Is it used or new? If it's new, I'm surprised it wasn't bought a long time ago. And if it's used, I'm surprised someone would let it go!

D
Mar 13, 2014
My brother has the 850 and I ride a 2015. The 850 is 25% better in every way. He has the ext glove box, clutch work, hard case right off the seat and a can.

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
Where did you find an 850X mid-season? Is it used or new? If it's new, I'm surprised it wasn't bought a long time ago. And if it's used, I'm surprised someone would let it go!

I know larsons powersports in Tacoma/fife still has some talk to Edwin and tell him Barry sent you, told him I would sell a few sleds this season, lol ya I own a 12 xp 163" a 13 xm 154 " and now 17 g4 165"x 2.5 in and ya nite and day diff over xm, already got 900 miles on it took 5 rock hits, ran 2 belts and have not blown either one, I did do the reccomened stuff with cluch cover/felt removal min belt dust, I should be up riding it now but looks like in next few days. did add skid plate from brp just wih it covered clutch and brake cases also , xm gets left in trailer a lot now as back up sled for my Polaris friends.

Premium Features