• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dear Ski Doo...

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
WTH? Mile High had the rep up a week ago doing demos in MCCALL for anyone who wanted to ride. I rode it then. The rep was back yesterday, for a different dealer, I saw him in the parking lot and said HI. The sled went from 137 KM to 377 KM in a week. BRP is letting people demo the sled.
Norona is the one reason I want to switch brands, and I usually buy 3 new buggies a year. That toolshed does NOTHING for Skidoo.

Norona isn't a tool shed. He is BRP's whipping boy that is taking the hammering because they aren't bright enough to get demo sleds out to all the dealers yet they keep having him post pictures of the privileged riding them lol. I must say he takes his whippings very professionally ?

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
They surely aren't sold out cuz my dealer only has 5 snochecked as of the other day.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
They surely aren't sold out cuz my dealer only has 5 snochecked as of the other day.

Must be one weak dealer. The dealer here in the PRAIRIES sold 36, his total allotment in 4 days. A buddy tots me his Denver dealer sold his total allotment of just under 100 in 5 days.

Last edited:

friscospices.com

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Nebraska
www.friscospices.com
Geeze Dave N is just delivering the information. He rides the sleds takes a few of the fleet guide buyers out to demo and gets bashed for sharing the videos and putting all this info together for skidoo. I persaonally am thankful to see all the information. I own an Axys that I snow checked last year and didnt have near the info that we are getting from Ski doo. If you want to ride a demo and put in a little effort I would bet anyone could if they just pick up the phone and are willing to drive to a dealer doing a demo. Damn it sounds like people expect skidoo to just put a demo sled at every dealer and coddle the masses. Impossible to please people in these days and times.
So Dave you just keep posting info, more people appriciate than you know.

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
I don't know why everyone is crying about not being able to ride these sleds. Poo did the same thing last year and I don't see that hurting sales at all. I think Doo did a better job of getting information out than poo did and as far as I know there are at least two of these sleds in Colorado. If you really want to ride one you can figure it out.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I don't know why everyone is crying about not being able to ride these sleds. Poo did the same thing last year and I don't see that hurting sales at all. I think Doo did a better job of getting information out than poo did and as far as I know there are at least two of these sleds in Colorado. If you really want to ride one you can figure it out.

Actually last year Polaris had several SW forum members do a pre-release ride report in January in advance of the release at the start of Feb. They did a pretty good job of getting info out there. You should check it out in the Axys forum.

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
When the XM came out, there was a demo ride that I drove to, and rode the new sleds. Just asking for the same. Not asking to be "coddeled," just wanting the opportunity to ride one...sounds like some dealers get them, while others don't. Just wish there was a demo in the NW that was available...that's all.

Ace

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
When the XM came out, there was a demo ride that I drove to, and rode the new sleds. Just asking for the same. Not asking to be "coddeled," just wanting the opportunity to ride one...sounds like some dealers get them, while others don't. Just wish there was a demo in the NW that was available...that's all.

Ace

Go buy an axys that'll teach them.:face-icon-small-hap

YAMA S

Lifetime Membership
May 16, 2012
W. Wa.
Demo ride

Ace

Lifestyles Honda SHOULD have a gen 4 @ Mt. Baker Shootout this weekend & I-90 Motorsports will have one also! Hope that helps Ace ��

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Lifestyles Honda SHOULD have a gen 4 @ Mt. Baker Shootout this weekend & I-90 Motorsports will have one also! Hope that helps Ace ��

Yes I will be down tomorrow to answer questions and organize rides on the new summit at the mount baker shootout. Just a heads up, we will try to accommodate as many people as possible so bring patience and good vibes. cheers dave

Premium Features