• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hm turbo better than boondocker?

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
I never said they would all be at the same power at the same boost level. earlier in this thread it was brought up that only Vipec showed correct boost and all other boost gauges were wrong. So i said put them at the same supposed boost level then compare. The point of my previous post is that supposedly a vipec running 6# of boost will DESTROY a boondockers at 10#. I called BS. then it got pointed out that supposedly a Boondockers kit set at 10# isnt actually making 10#. SO that brouught up the comment of running them off the same gauge in the same location running the same boost. THEN COMPARE. Im not saying HM will out perform a Boondocker or vice versa. Im honestly curious. But for someone to come out and say that an HM turbo will blow the doors off of any other kit running 4# more boost is a pretty bold statement. I know a guy that has a 12 pro with Boondockers kit and a 13 pro with hm turbo and he cant say which one runs better.......

Premium Features