• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

its here

john6719

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2014
New handle bar controls, new ski, less weight, tether, 3.5” track!! I can hardly wait!! Not too keen on the all purple.

Can you get more pictures of the ski? If possible the keel? Would like to see what's changed going to the G2.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I’ll just name mine “purple rain”. Looks like alpha 1 only in black/purple.

68197E8D-A6B6-4025-9FDC-B5C42C6D8398.jpg

Last edited:

CRJPilot

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2008
Farmington, MN
I noticed that dry weight. It also says arctic race front suspension when you're reading the features, but arctic mountain suspension in the spec sheet. Spec sheet also says QS3 FLOATS but everything else shows coilovers
Thats typical for Arctic Cat, lack of attention to detail in marketing.. and you will have a difficult time getting the correct answer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

J-Dog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Idaho Falls Id
Just as well of put white furry handlebars , white furry seat and chrome spoked wheels on it and call it a P Cat not a mountain Cat.

Last edited:

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Just as well of put white furry handlebars , white furry seat and chrome spoked wheels on it and call it a P Cat not a mountain Cat.

There is two sled size options for the kiddos, and a purple MC that the ladies might dig. Two color options for the MC, black/grey and purple/grey. Have the entire family covered now. Don't see the harm in that.

J-Dog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Idaho Falls Id
Purple went out in the 90's they just as well of made a pink Lamborghini I don't care how good the car is I wouldn't buy one. They may of made a good sled but killed it with the color. Looks like I'm not the only one that thinks that.

Last edited:

Krause09

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2016
Washington
Summ8rmk,? So u have seat time on this alpha and own 18 mtn cat tell us what you think?! Is this sled the real deal or does it feel like riding a squirrel not knowing where it'll go;) I'm digging the concept but does it work? And anyone else with hrs on it??? Speak

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Purple will definitely appeal to a few people. The alpha really needs an option without purple. You can’t even put a wrap on it because the rear skid and front arms are purple. It’ll probably grow on me over the next 6 months just like the 04’ orange king kat did.

I
Sep 23, 2016
Im stealing this from someone on fb...the base color is black, that goes with anything. So all the people who wrap sleds will have a mint base to start with.

I personally love the color scheme on the Alpha the way it sits.

Anyone going to have a demo to ride around march 12th in Wyoming?? an 18 even!?

Premium Features