• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dealers riding 2019’s today in island park

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Already been told the the svx snowbike was a Cat one off pipe dream machine what we will most likely never see.

Thats why some are at dealers right now.................:face-icon-small-sho

CarbonWerx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2010
Missoula, MT
Thinking your dealer is full of BS. With it being a sh!tty snow year, there's going to be quite a few hold overs for dealers to get rid of. They're going to want all those sleds gone before promoting something that's significantly more improved.

Not to mention manufactures don't generally get too crazy upgrading a new configeration sled in its second year out, this 18 Cat is already an amazing sled. I'm willing to bet it will be a couple years before any significant changes are made, especially with this lack of snow ****ty winter.

Holdovers? Crap, my dealer sold everything he had and then sold multiple more that he got from other dealers. He was out of sleds by the first of the year. Best sales year he has seen since taking over the cat line in 2012.

CarbonWerx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2010
Missoula, MT
I bet the new cat is tippy (agile) and really fast. Well maybe not really fast this year but here is hoping. Let's go textron. Beat the doo pile to the punch. RMSHA riders will love the "stock" class.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Holdovers? Crap, my dealer sold everything he had and then sold multiple more that he got from other dealers. He was out of sleds by the first of the year. Best sales year he has seen since taking over the cat line in 2012.

I know the dealer near me has over 20 sleds still crated right now. With hardly any snow on the ground and none coming anytime soon he will be sitting on them till next season. Guess it depends on where you live. This is the worst winter in my area since the mid 90's when I started riding sleds. :face-icon-small-sho Will make for some great buys next year!

spag900

Premium Member
Dec 15, 2007
Heard from a guy down south last week that Poo is coming out with their own 850...

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
I seen a SVX 450 Snowbike out riding in the MTNS on our last trip, the guy even asked if I wanted to ride it. Don't know if he owned it or was just testing it? Didn't really cross my mind to ask.

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
I bet the new cat is tippy (agile) and really fast. Well maybe not really fast this year but here is hoping. Let's go textron. Beat the doo pile to the punch. RMSHA riders will love the "stock" class.

Saw new rules are Stock and Mod 900 not 800 .. sorry Kitty's we changed the class and you still don't have a Motor !!

Remember 2006 SnowX .?? We all had to go to 600s cuz Cat didn't have a viable 800 .. that was my last season !

Premium Features