• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dealers riding 2019’s today in island park

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I wonder if Fox got their handlebar selectable damping figured out. That would be some worthwhile tech to go with that belt temp gauge. Borrow the navigation system off a Bell helicopter: that would top Polaris' fancy GPS gauge!

TS Drag Racer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Wa. st
Just talk to dealer who’s up riding the 2019 today says big changes game changer awesome technology coming out on the 2019s glad I didn’t buy a 2018

Thinking your dealer is full of BS. With it being a sh!tty snow year, there's going to be quite a few hold overs for dealers to get rid of. They're going to want all those sleds gone before promoting something that's significantly more improved.

Not to mention manufactures don't generally get too crazy upgrading a new configeration sled in its second year out, this 18 Cat is already an amazing sled. I'm willing to bet it will be a couple years before any significant changes are made, especially with this lack of snow ****ty winter.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I have enjoyed this 'crappy winter'.
Been out every almost every weekend since mid November. Good snow all but one time and even then it wasnt bad at the top of the mountain.
Sorry ur area doesn't have snow this yr but its not like that everywhere.

I could see Cat coming out with some new tech this year and each following year. How else do u expect to garner new sales?
768de6efa2a347138c7a97c85efde08a.jpg

Water

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Been out every almost every weekend since mid November. Good snow all but one time and even then it wasnt bad at the top of the mountain.

Hate you right now.

:face-icon-small-ton

D

Dabull

Nov 26, 2007
utah
Thinking your dealer is full of BS. With it being a sh!tty snow year, there's going to be quite a few hold overs for dealers to get rid of. They're going to want all those sleds gone before promoting something that's significantly more improved.

Not to mention manufactures don't generally get too crazy upgrading a new configeration sled in its second year out, this 18 Cat is already an amazing sled. I'm willing to bet it will be a couple years before any significant changes are made, especially with this lack of snow ****ty winter.

Probably true if Arctic cat was still running the show. I think Textron is going to change your mind. :face-icon-small-hap

TS Drag Racer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Wa. st

I could see Cat coming out with some new tech this year and each following year. How else do u expect to garner new sales?
768de6efa2a347138c7a97c85efde08a.jpg

Water

Not saying they won't make any changes, just not anything earth shattering IMO. Who knows with this new buy out of Cat I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. I've been out in some good snow this year myself, just isn't anything like last season. Harts has been pretty good, anyway snow looks good in your pic.........

TS Drag Racer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Wa. st
Probably true if Arctic cat was still running the show. I think Textron is going to change your mind. :face-icon-small-hap

You make a valid point, will see what happens. I did the Speedwerx stage two kit, along with TKI belt drive so they would have to do a helluva lot for me too off my 18, to buy a 19. Lol

D

Dabull

Nov 26, 2007
utah
Just talked to dealer again. He says Textron is going to blow our minds with the 19s. Told me he is going to blow out all his inventory because no one will want an 18 when this thing is released. he's killing me. Guess we will see:face-icon-small-dis

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
Just talked to dealer again. He says Textron is going to blow our minds with the 19s. Told me he is going to blow out all his inventory because no one will want an 18 when this thing is released. he's killing me. Guess we will see:face-icon-small-dis

Typical salesman! Wants to lighten your wallet by another 15k, lol

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
The only info I can get out of those what went was this. There is as much difference between a 15 and an 18 as there is between an 18 and the new 19’. Cat is due for a new chassis, 7 years on the current chassy is time for a change. I due for a new sled!

Premium Features