• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Demo ride?

iroc1132

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
SE Idaho
I heard there may be demo rides in West Yellowstone on expo weekend. Can anyone confirm that?
All this speculation is wearing on me. Would like to throw a leg over and develop my own real opinion. I will even share it for what its worth.

snoballssnoglory

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2008
From our local dealer,
They are not doing a pre production run for early release/demo sleds like in the past. This means that the ones that are on the streets are the only ones on the street till next year. Doesn't answer your question specifically but sheds some light on the general demo question.

cwbyup_22

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Park City, MT
I have been seeing this on the Expo Facebook page, I am hoping for demos!
b0468b1656ab59b349fafb9a1cd01867.jpg

iroc1132

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
SE Idaho
My wife showed me that facebook post. I'm hopeful.
I have talked to three different dealers and all say that the sleds you see in the video and pics in Vegas are the only ones built as of now. They don't have any extras to parade around and let John Q ride and evaluate. Supposed to have some in the fall for dealer demos. Little late to pre-season one next fall...:face-icon-small-dis

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
Demos at the expo are going to be 2018s. Don't remember where i read that but i think it was one of cat's posts or one of their sponsored riders. It's also on flat ground by the old airport anyway.

Premium Features