• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best 850 video I have seen yet

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
It may look wide... but it's not.

I'm a 'Polaris guy' as most know... but I tell you what... BRP did their homework on this one... Lets cross our fingers that all of our fellow sledders that ordered one of these... gets a thrill ride that justifies the expense.

I've watched this vid a couple of times already....it's great.

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
From sitting on your seat or at home on the couch? Meanwhile we will be jamming out 1500-2000 miles ! Lol it's gunna be fun. Few buddies got 850 can't wait to see how they stack up in all the diff terrain and conditions

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
ae6a80767f487224927f005ad80ed0d2.jpg

I hope she runs WAAAYYYY better than she looks! That is one fugly sled!!!
I see now why someone said the front of it looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle . . .LOL

Maybe they will come out with another one in a few years that looks better, loses the teetertotter skid, trims of another 3-4" off the width, gets rid of the junk in the running boards by your toes, loses another 20 pounds, has a normal sized gas tank, then i might consider one :)

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
I had thought first that was a poo.. Looks similar

I hope she runs WAAAYYYY better than she looks! That is one fugly sled!!!
I see now why someone said the front of it looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle . . .LOL

Maybe they will come out with another one in a few years that looks better, loses the teetertotter skid, trims of another 3-4" off the width, gets rid of the junk in the running boards by your toes, loses another 20 pounds, has a normal sized gas tank, then i might consider one :)

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
Lol I could care if the sled is poop brown long as it does what I need and for my style...the power is so beast for a stock sled. It's like a medium big bore. I probably would do some aggressive clutching as I always do on my sleds... I'm not a t motion fan but k mod fixes that. And any stock shock from Polaris or doo sucks so that's that. Guess see where this motor goes from here? If it's good our company will be adding two 850 for guiding and clinics.

nos800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Was told by a guy that buys 4 race sleds a year from skidoo, that any demo thats put out there has a race ECU in it. Which makes about 20 more horse than a stock sled. Is this true?

Premium Features