• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

G4 Sidehill

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I'm not into self fluffing, a ride on the G4 should should do the trick.

I'll ride with anybody on here. I don't care what u ride. I can make one guarantee though.
Someone will leave the day learning something new about riding, either u or i, Doesn't matter we will have fun and maybe even get a little scared?

I am self taught, i would like for someone to teach me something new and i am always willing to share what i know and even take people to 'safe areas' to practice new moves.

GS6

I'm riding Friday and Saturday. Come on up.

jonsonfire81

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2009
Iowa
Democrat, Bernie or Hilary ?

DPG

Bernie would be a blessing to this country, give these entitled little snot nosed morons exactly what they want free everything with all the drugs they can consume and this problem will take care of itself.

But really, I am as far to the right as anyone can get but I would love to come and ride with DPG or wyoboy1000 or, just pm me and we can set up a time to meet this summer and work out some details for next winter. Sorry, but I'm not lucky enough to live that close to the mountains. But i am bringing my wife and kids out in July to Yellowstone and the Tetons but i can make time to visit some friends along the way.
Just pm the address and i will be there! Thanks guys

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
It's getting so crazy I gotta bring some sense back to this thread.

Dpg, I already offered to throw the money down. So if I wanted any more lip out of you I'll just jiggle my zipper.

To the whiner about being who can sidehill better blah blah. The thread is about sidehilling, I'm only referring to extreme level.

To all the other whiners I've already started I'll ride with anyone, help anyone out, have fun, even let you try out my sleds etc....

I'm not referring to anything except extreme backcountry when I'm arguing so it probably doesn't apply to you.

That should be good to get us to page 10. Lol

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Bernie would be a blessing to this country, give these entitled little snot nosed morons exactly what they want free everything with all the drugs they can consume and this problem will take care of itself.

But really, I am as far to the right as anyone can get but I would love to come and ride with DPG or wyoboy1000 or, just pm me and we can set up a time to meet this summer and work out some details for next winter. Sorry, but I'm not lucky enough to live that close to the mountains. But i am bringing my wife and kids out in July to Yellowstone and the Tetons but i can make time to visit some friends along the way.
Just pm the address and i will be there! Thanks guys

When your in the neighborhood let me know and we'll go do some trout fishing on Jackson Lake in Grand Teton Park.

image.jpg

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
The mods pretty much give us free reign MMA style to reek havoc on this thread and you Trail riding, sit and watchers, meadow riding, muffpot cookin', blindly snowcheckin' the latest and greatest, keyboard sledders post vids of pets? Come on. Buncha fairies.

Trashcat theme vid was pretty funny I admit.

Premium Features