• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Ski Doo Snow Check color options. BRP please listen to us

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
I'd like to see them do 6 colors.
Black. (Duh)
Blue with white or green
Red with black and white
Orange with black
Yellow with blue
White with orange

Neon or not I don't care. Just give us more options and don't charge us $200 if we don't do black. Some of us don't want to wrap our sleds.

Last edited:
O

orange2

Feb 1, 2010
Black freeride, black should be an option on every sled made regardless of who makes it

G

Gobig510

Nov 26, 2010
Colorado
More colors

I agree, more colors. I'm a fan of the bright colors they use for the freeride models, just for the summit as well...

F
Nov 4, 2008
Edmonton
If i'm going to have a sled that looks exactly like many other sleds i would want it to be black. wild colors date these sleds and in the end it still looks just like many many other sleds whether there are 2 options or 3. Having the same pastel blue and yellow summit that everyone has seen for years does not appeal to me at all. They stay fresh looking for about 2 weeks. Black is timeless.

A

AMAX

Dec 22, 2014
I think a Summit with the Freeride wrap (SCS Overspray) in the Freeride colors gets a guy darn close. They make it for the RevG4 and you can customize colors.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
i want everything Pearl Hemi Cuda Orange.even the nuts,bolts and rivits and seat

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I would like to see the ugly stripe across the front disappear.
Especially the yellow on the black sled.
I like the yellow color, i think its great, just the big stripe across the front is really ugly!

GS6

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
My bet, you get nothing else then what is shown for this season in the new summit line.

Last year they added the Lave Red Summit because.......They already had all of the colored panels available to them from the freeride and just had to add the new stickers. This year with the new Summit those are all new panels and I would bet it's too late in the game to get additional colors made and the freeride panels wont fit.

This is really an area where Polaris has got it together when you look at all the different color combinations that were available in Snowcheck. It would be cool to see Doo put that together for their program in the up coming years.

D
Oct 31, 2013
NH
That green and white is hot... White and any color other than orange would be great. More color options would be smart for ski doo. If your spring ordering why not have more choices.

MountainFanatic

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2012
Wa
3ddf778e3b9853f0f2c358908bd7c5bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features