• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Avi Vest & Impact Vest

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
Our first shipment of the new 2010/2011 Avi-Vest and Impact vests are scheduled to arrive on Tuesday of this week.

Those who have pre-ordered from us will have their pack shipped out on Wednesday.

If you have been waiting for them to arrive, you can now order at: http://www.snowbigdeal.com/servlet/the-Avalanche-Airbags-cln-Avi-Vest/Categories
Avi_Vest.gif

Avi_Impact_Vest_Airbag.jpg

H
Jan 9, 2003
Sparks, Nevada
Anyone who is wondering the original avy vest will fit over a tek vest with no problem. In fact you can not even notice that the avi vest is there. I was really worried because I never ride without it. I can promise that if you dont want the impact vest because it doesnt have pockets you wont be disapointed buying the original avy vest. I love the way it fits and works. I think this is an awesome product made by great guys who believe in their product and stand behind it. If your on the fence jump off cause you wont be disapointed.
Dusty

S
Sep 29, 2010
the impact vest fits like a dream the avi-vest guy have come up with a dream pack with it cant tell its there and like dusty said the og vest is awsome as well never been disapointed in avi-vest awsome product

shane

S
Sep 29, 2010
on mine last year i had gatorad and watter in it a camera extra goggles gloves you can fit a extra hoody in there have lots of room awsome pack you wont be disapointed.

P

PIKER

Dec 4, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
shovel and probe storage?

Will my shovel and probe fit in the back of this thing?

Thanks,

Piker

I hope so as I am about to order one!!!

Last edited:

JoBoo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Champaign, IL
anyone actually have the impact vest. Wondering how it is to put on and off and get things out of if you have to pull it over your head all the time? I love the idea just not sure about not having zipper.

It has velcro and buckles on the sides, so you have to put in on over your head, then velcro and buckle it to secure it. It's not too bad to take off and back on to get things out of the storage compartment. A little more effort than a regular pack, but not bad. The comfort of the vest is worth a few extra seconds to put it on.

Premium Features