• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Women's Dirt Bike Forum

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Yep. I agree with Em. It totally rocks.
bike.gif
I abused it for a couple days. I'll be back, but unfortunately right now dirt is not on the mind. :(

P

PowderGirl

Nov 26, 2007
McCall, Idaho
www.facebook.com
Your welcome girls! I really enjoy chit chatting with all the women out there who love riding dirt and snow as much as I do!!!!! We've got a great community of women of both forums - the dirt one will take some time to grow but it'll get there!

When I saw the mountains breifly this morning around McCall, I actually had a thought about putting the dirt bikes away and getting out the sleds! But I am hoping to get a few more good dirt rides in cause it's still going to be a good month and half until we can boondock (if not 2 months).

M
Aug 29, 2005
Arvada, Colorado
That is a great site. I just signed up. Great on sharing technique knowledge. I learned to ride at 42 yrs old. Every time I get out there, it gets better, and easier. I surprise myself and people I ride with every time. Been riding 3 yrs now. Not alot, but, after a week in Moab 2 weeks ago, I am sad to see the season end. Hope to ride with some of you sometime. Either sled or bike!

Premium Features